Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"You have a remarkable power which you are not using."


Last night Spoons and I went to Chopsticks and had General Tso's Chicken...YUMMY! We also had egg drop soup and egg rolls...I was stuffed. Anyways, I got my fortune at the end of the night and this is what it said, "You have a remarkable power which you are not using." WOW...I wonder which one that is?? It could be anything...I am not going to church like I should be...is it my faith? I am not paying attention is class like I want to (especially in Telecomm)...could it be my intelligence? I have no freaking idea...maybe it is just a fortune cookie and doesn't mean anything...lol. It was just a good fortune to get...sometimes they do not make any sense...or they aren't really fortunes...hmmm. Well I am going to go do homework all day maybe I can use some remarkable powers and actually finish something and get a good grade on it.

P.S. Telecomm is my hardest class...I got my first hmwk back...so sad. But this morning I got my 2nd financial accounting homework back and I got 100% so it cancels out the bad one right?!?! Well wish me luck...these next few weeks are going to be intense. I have two midterms, a final, and a final project...plus 2 homeworks and a group assignment...is it Thanksgiving or Christmas yet...I WISH!

3 comments:

Laydee said...

It's probly a power you don't KNOW about...like x-ray vision. j/k- it's hard to live to full potential when you feel as drained as school leaves you, all I know is that you are talented at even 20% effort.. so no worries! 100% is exhausting!

Sabra said...

I know what the gift is.

Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention what you did when you ran in the door from getting your chinese food....