Sunday, September 7, 2008

Weekend Happenings...


This weekend a lot happened in my room. I went to Lowes and bought shelving and installed it in my closet. I use the term installed very loosely but nonetheless I did it. I also hung my full length mirror...which isn't as easy as it sounds I had to add all the hardware to the back to hang. My room is slowly coming together. My next project is redoing all the pictures in my frames and finding a piece of art to hand up on my one wall that is pretty bare.

Howard and I went to the movies today to see Vicky Cristina Barcelona....LOVED IT! Interesting take on life and love but I loved it. I would suggest it to anyone looking for a short little movie to go see.

Other than that my weekend consisted of homework and reading for school. Oh and I "deep cleaned" my room. Next I need to go through all my shoes, clothes, and purses and get rid of somethings. I have to move all my winter stuff up from the basement and there won't be any room for me if I do not do something will all this stuff. I helped Lisa clean out her closet this weekend and I will use that for motivation!! Wish me luck on all that next weekend.

3 comments:

Sabra said...

What can we sell on eBay?

Laydee said...

thanks for reading that book for me-youra doll!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.