Monday, September 1, 2008

Anything but LABOR

This four day weekend was great! (I don't have class on Fridays...haha) Friday I woke up late, went to the library, and read a little homework and the book I am reading for fun. Kirsten came over and I made Oatmeal Raisin cookies FROM SCRATCH! (We also looked at puppies for sale on line) That night Preston's friend Smitha came down and stayed with us until Sunday morning. We had fun Friday night going out on the town...showing her Pittsburgh's nightlife. Saturday I laid around by Lisa's Aunit Ro's pool...I will admit I did get a LITTLE burnt. When I got home I showered and met up with Bronwyn to see the movie Tropic Thunder! LOVED IT!!! We grabbed a slice of pizza afterward and then I went to bed and passed out. Sunday morning I went to church...my first YSA ward...interesting but we shall see how it goes. Then I came home and vegetated until 9ish. Preston had Bryan and Christine come over for "College Throw Back Night" it was a lot of fun. Then we headed out because it was a friend's bday and we had to make an appearance. FUN TIMES. Funny story...I put a coke in the freezer so it would get colder faster and of course I forgot it...so today I had to clean out the entire freezer because the can had exploded and it was a MESS...thanks to great roomies that helped it wasn't so bad to clean up. Today I did A LOT of reading for school...security info is already making me crazy...only another year and a half right?!?!? But Lia was nice enough to put together a dinner at her house tonight so we all took a break from life for a little. THANKS LIA! Well all in all this weekend kept me busy but it was SO MUCH FUN! Back to school I go...but only for three days (YEAH).

1 comment:

Laydee said...

what did you mean by 'forging bonds'?? I didn't get it. :)