Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ticked Off Tuesday Again!

Okay well I thought this one would die after one time because this morning started off fantastic and my week was going great. Well it is Tuesday and it is now 8:30 p.m. and I have many things to be ticked off about. To begin...

I received two of my homeworks from last week and received low Bs on both...why is grad school so hard? I worked a lot on those homeworks and this is what I get?!?!?! Screw Financial Accounting...hate it! And I have a homework due at 3:30 p.m. tomorrow and I have been dragging my feet and so tonight I still have some time I need to put into it...blah. I am done with grad school and its only the first semester. And I know more is to come in the next few weeks...so sad for me.

Well last week I had a cold sore...thanks to my great family genes! I was surprised at how quickly it went away...just stress right? Well I must still be stressed because today another one graced me with its presence. Damn these things...thank goodness for Lysine pills and medicine from Mexico (thank you Terry!). Hopefully this one will disappear just as quickly as the last.

Hmmm...well I guess overall I just need more time...time to read...time to do work...time to go to class...time to go out...time to have fun...time to talk on the phone...and time to finish Arrested Development (so close but so far away)!

1 comment:

Sabra said...

You should just know by now, if you get a cold sore, and it goes away quickly, there is another one around the corner!