Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Katie


Happy Birthday to my sister Katie. She is more than any little sister could ask for in a big sister. She is sweet and loving and for that I am always grateful. I will always have fond memories of her picking me up from my mother's house and taking me to the movies (sneaking in popcorn...even making Zac take a purse full in), and going to Papa San (who could pass up free food there). She always had some mixed tape (yes a cassette player...is that how old she is?) in her car full of songs I had never heard of but loved. She let me do and get away with things I shouldn't have but she was a fun big sister...like the time I drove her to Ross Corner to get her a soda and me donuts after she worked all night...how old was I?? Thank you Katie for all your unconditional love and support...I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Sabra said...

Look at our "sporty" haircuts! Snowbirds would stop Mom in the grocery store and tell her what a beautiful boy she had, and they would compare me to their grandsons back home!