Monday, September 15, 2008

Ticked Off Tuesdays

Well Sabra and I are starting a little blog tradition...hopefully. Today as you can tell is Ticked Off Tuesdays. Hmmmm...what is "ticking" me off today. Well to start my nose is runny...allergies have kicked in since it has been windy around here. And I have a headache...still....Thanks allergies/weather!

The big thing that's making me mad is the rumor that the public buses (Port Authority) will be going on strike soon. How the hell am I going to get to school? Oh but that doesn't worry me now...what am I to do when it starts to get cold and snowy?? They better get their acts together and settle whatever it is so that my poor little footsies do not have to walk the two miles to my school. (Maybe dad could buy me a car for this side of the country?!?!....hahah just J/K-ing...we all know that would never happen) Well lets hope someone takes pity on me and makes it all work out so I don't have to stop taking the bus.

3 comments:

Laydee said...

lol- nice... I might join you if practically everyday hadn't already become a whine fest!

Anonymous said...

well, you could always ride your bike...as far as the the ticked off tuesday goes...I'll keep you in mind next Tuesday...

Laydee said...

hey...it's almost tuesday again...:)