Monday, September 15, 2008

"That's one of the things that attracted me to you; your sense of right and wrong. I also like your hair and your face and your breasts." - Michael


I thought this weekend was going to be boring and full of school work...but surprisingly it wasn't! Friday I worked all day on homework, 6 loads of laundry, baked a cake, and cleaned my room...little Suzy homemaker over here. Then on Saturday I did as much homework as I could stomach, played Super Nintendo, laid around, and then went to dinner and a movie. I saw Traitor...it was good...like Sabra said "it makes you think". I say its a see...not a must but a good rental. Sunday I did all my reading...kinda...I took periodic breaks to lay around, go grocery shopping, and talk to Howard. Then for dinner Lisa and I had a little Mexican fiesta...tacos, burritos, and Coronas!! It was so fun...except when the lights dimmed and we thought we would loose power...YIKES...the wind was crazy last night...sorry Bex you couldn't really hear me on the phone. Well I finished a GREAT weekend with more Arrested Development! I love it....you have to watch it.

No comments: