Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Sissy


Sister's in black...always (even at June weddings)

Another birthday this week. My biggest sissy Sabra is another year older. She is a special person that I love dearly. She is not only a big sister (in the truest sense) but my best friend...I don't know of any two people who talk, text, IM, or email more than us (I have the phone bills to prove it). I am so thankful to my heavenly father that we are in each others lives, that we share a bond that is unbreakable, and that our love is unconditional. No matter what I do or how much I screw up she is always there for me and for that I will always be thankful. I love you more sissy! ~Just Joan

2 comments:

Sabra said...

I LOVE YOU THE MOST!

Just for the record I was pregnant in that photo! Granted, I was only about four or five months pregnant but pregnant nonetheless!

Anonymous said...

aww i love sabra too