Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Arrested Development & Ironman...FINALLY




So I finally finished Arrested Development (seasons 1, 2, and 3). It has taken me forever...since I have so much school work. I absolutely LOVED IT. Everyone has to see it. It just makes you realize that maybe your family isn't so bad. I am so sad that it was canceled. But I didn't even know it was on so maybe that is why no one watched it. Oh well...maybe it will come back or they will do a movie...doubt it but you can always hope right?!?

As for Ironman...thanks for the recommendation Sabra. I should have seen it in theaters but since I had a job this summer I never made it. Well I netflixed it the day it came out (yesterday) and watched it immediately. It was a fantastic movie and I cannot wait for the next one to come out. Plus Robert Downy Jr. isn't so bad to look at either with his new bod! It is a MUST see...thanks again sissy.

1 comment:

Sabra said...

You're welcome, and Arrested Development is a fantastic show! Maybe my favorite next to Seinfeld.