Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cut 'n Color




I was in desperate need of a haircut and maybe some color; but I was too nervous to go to someone new. Kirsten's cousin gave me the name and number to her hair dresser so I called and made an appointment with Glen...how bad could it be right? Well it was fantastic! We talked about what needed to be done and he went to work...three hours later(a little too long for me but oh well)...I had shorter redder hair! I love it...I have received many compliments on it and can not wait to go back...or maybe I can...I forgot how expensive it was to go to a salon. Well here are the pictures of my new do...I tried to show the red but it was hard in the lighting of Lisa's room...but I am sure everyone gets the idea. Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Sabra said...

Love it! I get mine done tomorrow!

Laydee said...

ooooo! looks nice!
uh the name of the author is Melissa de la Cruz... they are tempting me but I think they are 'teen' novels- not that twilight wasn't

Anonymous said...

I like it alot...I started my own blog, thanks to you! check it out
jmr327.blogspot.com