Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Brownies...from scratch



Now that I have my own apartment I have been cooking A LOT more than I ever thought I would. It has definitely made me start eating healthy...which could be a good thing. But I did have an indulgence the other day. HOMEMADE BROWNIES!! Kirsten showed me how to make brownies with frosting from scratch. They were fantastic...way too rich to eat without milk!! I hope that I start learning more things to make...more than the usual easy things I have been making myself to eat.

PS I love my George Foreman and Rice Cooker! Everyone should have one of each....oh and of course my mixer (you can see it in the pic...love it!)

2 comments:

Laydee said...

Isn't it amazing how you (mostly)eat healthier when you cook?

Anonymous said...

rice cooker huh? that would be my influence i hope.