Thursday, August 14, 2008

Kabbalah


I went and got a library card on Monday and I checked out three books and two dvds. The first book I read was Kabbalah: a love story. I liked it well enough. It was a short read (194 pages) but some of the Jewish things they were making references to I did not understand. There were three different stories the author wrote about and I certainly did no understand the one from back in the day that had a lot about Jewish/Kabbalah teachings and what not. The more modern day love story I enjoyed a lot. I probably won't reccommend this book but it kept me entertained for a little while.


Next is...Their Eyes Were Watching God...which by the way I realized I already read in high school...but a reread is fine until my new vampire book gets into my library...it should be on its way!!

1 comment:

Sabra said...

Did you decide to go with those vampire books I mentioned? Let me know. It's going to be hard to like any other vampires after the Cullen family stole our hearts!