Monday, August 18, 2008

Missing the Bus...so sad


Well today I was walking to the bus stop at 11:33 (for a 11:42 bus) talking to Sabra on the phone...the same as any other time I am trying to catch the bus. As I turned the corner a bus went by...but no way it was mine...that would mean that it was EARLY (and almost 10 minutes at that)! This is something that NEVER happens with the port authority buses around here...or so I thought. Well I waited till almost 11:55 and decided that it was the bus I was suppose to get on...dang it. Well I had to be at school by 12:30 and the next bus was not until 12:25...I would be late. So I walked to school today...more than 2 miles (in flip flops no less)!! Well when I arrived for my computing session at 12:25 I was sweaty, smelly, and my feet were killing me. I guess this was a lesson to make sure I am early for my bus so that I will not miss it when school classes actually start! LESSON LEARNED...

1 comment:

Sabra said...

The dogs were barkin'!