Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Printer Problems

Last week I found a great deal on a printer and Target. It is an Epson (not the best brand but not the worst either)and only 20 something dollars. It prints, scans, and copies...plus has all the slots for camera memory cards. I thought this was a great deal! And it was until I tried to set it up today to print out my references for a job interview tomorrow (with the Alumni Relations Office on campus). The printer came with everything EXCEPT the USB cord to connect it to the computer...ARE THEY FREAKIN" KIDDING ME?!?!?! At first I thought I of course picked the one printer that had the cable missing from the box but no no no...it small tiny print on the box it states "USB cable not included...must buy separately" Well thank you Epson for selling me a printer that can not print! I appreciate it immensely. Oh did I mention that I have well over a hundred pages of reading for my ONE class tomorrow. I think I am miserable today because I have had a headache on and off since yesterday and all I want to do is sleep but I can't I am dealing with life as a grad student at the moment.

...I obviously needed a little venting...now back to work I go!

2 comments:

Sabra said...

Are you drinking enough water?

Laydee said...

I love you Joanie...
call me if you need a boob hug- lol