Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Where is Bob the Builder When You Need Him?!?

A while ago Sabra suggested having Bobby come with me to Pittsburgh and help me get my stuff out of storage and in to my room on the third floor of my new apartment...he could have also helped me build all my new furniture from ikea too!! But I thought I could do it and it would be ridiculous for anyone to fly with me to help me. Well after three long days I have finally finished building and moving things into my room...well minus a few item I haven't gotten up here. I have built shelves, a dresser, nightstand, bed frame, desk, garment rack, installed a window A/C unit, and anything else you can think of!! I am tired and sore. Let me tell you if I have not lost any weight from walking these stairs I will be irritated. I have gotten most of my things in and arranged except for bathroom stuff, all my desk stuff, and decor! Well I am including picture of just my room tonight but I will get more of the rest of the apartment...inside and out.


These are the stairs of death from the second floor to the third floor which is my room (looking down from the top...imagine moving items up these babies!)


This is what you see when you get to the top of the stairs...my bed and the A/C I installed.



These two are what you would see to right of where you are standing when you walk up.


This is looking from across the room to where you are actually standing when you first come in and my small closet on the left...the top of the stairs.

I forgot to take and upload a pic of my barely there closet but in the pics it is the small dwarf door that all my purses are hanging on...hence the need for the rack in the other corner...plus I have some of Preston's clothes up here while he is living with us for another month! I will get more pictures up soon and some of my vacation in the Cayman Islands!!

1 comment:

Sabra said...

I love the dwarf closet! That's funny.