Saturday, August 2, 2008

Finally Finished!


All summer I have been trying to read The Constant Princess but just never could get into it. Well while I was on vacation I decided it was now or never and I devoured the book instantly...I could not put it down. I am looking forward to the other book The Virgin's Lover but I think I need another break from King Henry VIII but I am sure I will read it in the near future. I was searching all over the island for Breaking Dawn yesterday and they did not get it...so sad...BUT TODAY they had it...YEAH!!! After my 30 minutes of web time is up I will lock myself away in the room and read. John is making fun of me and telling me that his day will pretty much suck now since I will be reading but I can't help it. I HATE to read outside! The sun hurts my eyes...it's hot and humid...and uncomfortable. We have agreed (although I already knew) that I am not an outside kind of person...who would have guessed right?? It sure is funny considering we all grew up in Bard on a farm and none of us are outside kind of girls!

1 comment:

Sabra said...

Told you it was a great book. Never doubt me! I'm on page 170 of Breaking Dawn! Brooke and I went out at midnight and bought it! We were two of hundreds of nerds!