Sunday, August 10, 2008

Smelly Old Things

I hate doing dishes but I have gotten use to the wand...my sister introduced me quite sometime ago and they are not that bad. It is so much better than filling a sink up with water and all that mess. Well since I lived in a dorm and had no kitchen sink really the wand was a perfect match. Now that I live in my new apartment and have a real kitchen we now also use rags....and we have a wand. I used the rag today to wipe down the counters after I made waffles and shortly after leaving the kitchen I realized how much my hands stunk of wet rag!! I thought that it would go away and I went to fall back asleep and the smell was just everywhere. I had to run down and wash my hands real good with crazy smelling soap. I realized how much the smell of wet old rags makes me want to vomit! Isn't there a better alternative?


PS...Preston saw a rat run through our yard to our garbage...this should be fun! (GROSS)

2 comments:

Sabra said...

Stick to the wand! For counters you have to use a rag, but I use a fresh one just about twice a day it seems.

Laydee said...

hum...I use a scrubby for dishes and throw it in the dishwasher 3 times a week...and lysol wipes are my best friend when it comes to counter tops, cuz yeah, no matter what you clean with a rag...it's stinky 10 minutes later!