Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Domestically Challenged...I Think Not!


Today I had my last final...now just a paper and I am done with this hell week. It has been a rough week and it is ONLY Tuesday! Why am I in grad school...someone please remind me?!?!

Well I am now realizing I am not as domestically challenged as I once thought I was. My day consisted of laundry, cleaning the bathroom, freshened up a flower arrangement, and made tortilla soup from scratch. I know...I can't believe it either...all in one day. I think I could do the whole house wife thing...it's starting to sound perfect!

I know everyone was looking forward to Ticked Off Tuesdays but I did not want to ramble on since today was not so bad overall...but here is a little whine...I am completely upset and over school, grades, and professors...enough said!

2 comments:

Sabra said...

Ahhhh yes, the life of a housewife is glorious. It's the children that get in the way!

Laydee said...

yeah... it's a good job- you get your hubby's salary for doing laundry!! :)