Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ticked Off Tuesday (sorta)



Well today it sure was a Ticked Off Tuesday...right from the start. You know when a problem you have put in the back of your mind just pops up and you just are completely annoyed and angry...well that is what happened. I hit my low at around 12:30 I cried a little but then there was a knock at the door. It was a delivery man...with flowers...stargazer lilies to be exact...my favorite. Dillon had sent them to me and they could not have come at a better time. Thank you! Well as for the rest of the day I had to do Telecommunications homework so I was bored and stalling...I napped and read my book. I miss reading for fun...too much school reading and it hurts my brain. I also received many unexpected phone calls today...so I had many appreciated homework interruptions. Well overall today was just draining...my two roomies are sick and I am getting very tired and an achy headache so I am sure I will be under the weather here in a few days...JUST IN TIME FOR MIDTERMS/FINALS! Well I think I might go make dinner and call it a night. I am exhausted.

Thank you again Dillon for the flowers and amazing note.

1 comment:

Sabra said...

You told me about the flowers, but you failed to mention the "amazing note."