Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Much Needed Relaxing Weekend


I had another great weekend. Dillon drove the 6 hours to see me and we had a ton of fun. Friday night we went out to the Shadyside area for a little while so Dillon could meet some of my friends. We did not stay out too long though. Saturday was also perfect...movies, my kind of day. We watch Vantage Point, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, and There Will Be Blood. All were good movies, There Will Be Blood was definitely my least favorite. It was way too long (2h and 38m) and too dark and weird. I made Dillon and Howard tacos for lunch and then Dillon and I made stir fry with chicken for dinner. Then on Sunday I woke up and made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies with homemade cream cheese frosting (Sabra's recipe). Everyone loved them!! I was so glad. I have had a ton of them...hate pumpkin pie but love these cookies. Sunday afternoon/evening I did have to do some group work for financial accounting but it was not too bad considering I took all of sat and most of sun off from school work. But do not worry these next to weeks are going to be hell; I have a homework assignment, two midterms, one final, one final presentation, and a final paper...WISH ME LUCK AND SANITY!

I need some new dessert recipes so send me one if you got it...chocolate is always a plus!

PS - There will be a Ticked Off Tuesday post...but I did get a great email this morning...a 98 out of 96 on my financial accounting homework...yay for extra credit.

2 comments:

Laydee said...

you know...if you have too many cookies you could always send some to me...and that REALLY does sound like a recipe I need- I always go to safeway for theirs and buy way to many packets to look innocent!I'll have to give you the 'red velvet cookie' recipe :)

Anonymous said...

Hi There,
A very nice blog.

If you need any help with accounting or finance, please let know. It will be my pleasure to help out.

Best,

Finance Tutor
financetutor.wordpress.com