Sunday, October 12, 2008

Charming


I finally broke down and bought one...yep a charm bracelet. But I love it and I am excited to add more to it throughout the years after special and memorable events have happened. Thus far I have an umbrella and a four leave clover to represent the sister retreat we all went on in San Diego last January...it was rainy and no one had an umbrella so we had to buy many...we also saw P.S. I Love You and bawled our eyes out. I got the globe to represent all the traveling John and I did the two years we were together...Paris, Aruba, St. Thomas, Grand Cayman, Denmark, and many other places. The Brazil charm is for the weeks I spent in Brazil with my class during intersession last January...I had so much fun and it was quite an experience. The Lincoln Memorial charm is for my fall break last year with Sabra in DC...I picked that one because I remember a picture of all of us girls and dad in front of it when I was about one...when Sabra and I went we got a picture in front of it as well...we look much different after 20ish years had passed. Those are the 5 charms I have now and I can not wait to see which other ones I collect through the years.

1 comment:

Sabra said...

Love it! Can't wait for mine.