Monday, October 20, 2008

Great, I was Tagged...

Well Sabra tagged me...so I guess I will tell all of you 6 weird things about me. This should definitely be interesting since I have blogged about so many of my weird habits, pet peeves, etc. But here are the 6 "weird" things I am thinking about at the moment...

1. I love the free Marriott slippers that I have collected over the last two years while John and I traveled. I love them...they are simple and whenever they become gross I throw them out and pull out another pair. Lisa absolutely hates them...I am not sure why but she thinks they are disgusting and funny looking...they probably are but I love them. I will be sad when I have no more left.

2. I am a Netflix Nazi...or so I have been told. Whenever I get a movie in the mail I get this feeling like I have to watch it and get it in the mail the next morning or I am not getting my money's worth out of it. It is silly I know but it just bugs me when people get movies and let them sit around for days...even weeks!! (Sabra) Oh well I will admit grad school has made me get a little better...sometimes I keep them for two days.

3. I have a weird obsession of always having to look at the bottom of the inside of my glasses...I can not drink anything out of a cup that has little specks of grossness stuck to it (unlike Lisa). I have also noticed I have started to inspect my silverware as well...this might be part of my germ-a-phobia.

4. Well I love going to tropical places. I think they are beautiful and I would love to get married on a beach someday. However, I hate laying out on the beach...there is sand everywhere and the sun...I am not a big fan of the sun for long periods of time...I have sensitive eyes! (and skin...SPF 80!) I guess I would rather lay in my hotel room and read looking out at the ocean from time to time than actually reading by it. I will admit though I like doing things in the water (for the most part)...but at times I do get freaked out about what is down there and I have to get out...I've noticed I only like places with really clear blue water!

5. Well...hmmm...I can not wear clothes while I am getting ready...bra and underwear only. This drives some people (my sister) crazy. It started because it was way too hot to wear clothes and blow dry and curl/straighten my hair...but I have realized I do not generally like wearing clothes at all...it could possibly be genetics...my mom loves to wear just a "house coat" and my father would pretty much be a nudist if he could.

6. Like my sister I too am OBSESSED with anything and everything Asian. I am also starting to have an obsession with vampires!!

2 comments:

Laydee said...

lol- i love the dishes thing...but it could be worse- uncle bruce sniffs his cups! and i'm a silverware freak too, anyone who's ever worked at a restaurant should be!
i think i do the movie thing too...rent and HAVE to watch it asap, but i really have nothing better to do so...

Carol Godinez said...

Hi Joan!
I loved getting to know you a little more through this post! Let's keep in touch. ;)