Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 5: Travel

If we live truly, we shall see truly. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Not everyone wants to travel the world, but most people can identify at least one place in the world they’d like to visit before they die. Where is that place for you, and what will you do to make sure you get there?

I am definitely someone who wants to and LOVES to travel. In recent years I haven't really done much of it but I need to make it a goal now that I am working. Being that type of person I of course want to go EVERYWHERE. I can remember being very young and thinking I want to see everything, go everywhere. I know that is impossible but I sure can get a lot done during my life, right?!?

I want to go to Ireland, Italy, Fiji, Australia, Egypt, China....and the list goes on and on. However the one on the top of the list is JAPAN.



I would love to go to Japan because, as Sabra and I always say, we were Asian in another life. I love Asian themed literature and since I started reading those books I have fallen in love with the culture, the women, and the beautiful pictures of the country. I cannot wait to go!

To make sure I get there I will start putting aside a little money each month. I will want to go before I am married, preferably with my sissy! Start saving your pennies sissy. Let's make this happen!



Today's sentence: Today I worked hard all morning (packing/cleaning) but then I enjoyed an evening among friends (Kerri's party/Shawn, Rennicker's apt); I am blessed to have such great friends that love me and are always there for me!

1 comment:

Katie Kat said...

I have no desire to go to Japan, but it does look beautiful.