Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 10: Your Personal Message

To believe your own thought, to believe that what is true for you in your private heart is true for all men, that is genius. – Ralph Waldo Emerson

What is burning deep inside of you? If you could spread your personal message RIGHT NOW to 1 million people, what would you say?

I never really thought I had a personal message or something I would need to tell 1 million people RIGHT NOW. But if I had to give some sort of advice I would say:

Be who you are. Be true to yourself, NO MATTER WHAT. Many of us worry too much about fitting in and not standing out (especially growing up). Instead embrace who you are and don't ever be afraid to be different. My grandmother always said, if someone doesn't like you then screw 'em they aren't important anyways (or something like that, I was very young).

No comments: