Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Perfect Week

The rest of Jace's week in Maryland came and went so quickly, I cannot believe I had to drop him off at the airport this morning. We accidentally slept in but he made it in time. I secretly wish he had missed the plane and had to be stuck here with me forever.

We were able to do many wonderful things together, things some people take for granted when they are not in a long distance relationship. We went to dinner, the movies, the zoo, the visitor's center at the temple, church, made dinner together, played Rummikub and dominoes, watched tv, shopped, talked, napped, and went on a walk. I just enjoyed spending time with him doing the normal things we can't do from opposite sides of the country.

I am going to miss him while he is back in Yuma for school. He has come out this way the last three visits so I suppose it is my turn to go see him!












1 comment:

megan said...

glad to know he kicked it in high gear!