Monday, August 9, 2010

Franklin Penn

On Saturday August 7th the boys got a new cousin! His name is Franklin Penn and lives in Pittsburgh with Kirsten and Heyward. He is absolutely adorable and I cannot wait to meet him (the boys can't wait either). It makes me want another puppy!

They have made dogs smaller and smaller these days, but can't they make them stay cute and puppy-like!? If they could I would get one in a heartbeat. I also missed out on this time with Walter and I would like to think he would have been just as cute and fluffy!

CONGRATULATIONS Heyward and Jubby!

Here are some pictures of the new Franklin. (Can't you tell I am in infatuated and I haven't even met him yet)





1 comment:

Sabra said...

He does look a lot like his cousin, Walter. Is there any blood relation? It's kind of like everyone telling us how much we look alike. Congrats to Jubb!