Monday, August 30, 2010

The Before and The REAL After

So I made a few minor changes since my last post and I think it turned out pretty good! The bookcases work much better apart (thanks for everyone's suggestions). Also, I finished my frames! I am loving yellow and orange (just a little, lets not go crazy). Sometimes I think crafting takes too much time and energy (Isn't Marshall's home section just easier?). I love them nonetheless.




I also finished the office! It really only needed curtains and a wall sconce, I had everything else from before. I really like the way it turned out. Who would have though I like using gold to decorate (I detest it for jewelry). PS Can I add how much I love my framed diplomas (it makes my office legit).





Now I have one empty looking dinning room. I literally only have a table and chairs (pine no less). I will probably wait a while before I dive into this one, all my creative brain cells have been officially used up.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love it! It makes me want to decorate...It was so good to see you! I miss you!!