Thursday, July 29, 2010

Yes!

My 24th birthday has been the best one I've had! Jace decided to surprise me and fly into Maryland Tuesday night. I got a call from him around 7:15 asking me what I was up to. I told him not much (just watching a movie). He was cute and said "if you are not too busy you should come get me at the airport." PERFECT BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!

The next day was my actual birthday and we celebrated with dinner and a movie. His mother also sent some gifts. Thank you Kathy! I thought all in all it was a good birthday (besides the having to work thing). BUT after we got home from the movie Jace had another surprise. He asked me to marry him...and I of course said YES!

Thank you for the best birthday ever, I will never forget it!



6 comments:

Sabra said...

I kind of feel silly with my little gift now. Should be there today.

Just Joan said...

I am sure I will love it! Its from my sissy!!

Tia said...

Congrats we are soo excited for you two! Love the ring it's beautiful!

megan said...

man oh man...that is so wonderful!!! I hope you guys never forget this time of your lives :) enjoy it! and welcome to the fam (you got WAY more presents than I did...no fair.)

Just Joan said...

Thanks Tia! I love the ring as well...it is perfect.

You got your feet rubbed...that is an amazing present. I don't think Jace would ever give me that!

JennyandTyler said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for both of you! Its crazy how things work out. You couldn't get a better mother-in-law!! Lucky girl. Thanks for the book ideas. I will have to keep up on your book reviews. I also love what you did with those shelves! They look great!