Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Oh The INSANITY!


Since I moved to Columbia I have made it a point to start working out more and I definitely have. However, I do not work out everyday like I should nor do I love it. I never feel like it is actually doing anything. I hate running on the treadmill and lifting weights.

Celaschi was kind enough to give me the P90X videos. I liked them alright but I just didn't get into it. The guy is a nutball and I felt like it was way too hard. I did like the more cardio focused ones though.

Well most of my friends have P90X but Wallace has been doing Insanity. He said it is totally cardio focused and I should give it a try. WELL I started Sunday and I absolutely LOVE IT! I just did the ab workout to see what it was all about on Sunday, decided it was something I wanted to do, and yesterday I started the program. I woke up, took the boys out, and then did INSANITY! I haven't felt this good in so long!! Of course I might change my mind in the morning when I cannot move.

I have started many workout plans and diets before and I never really stick with them. I hope to do much better this time! Wish me luck! I will try and blog about it each week so keep me in check if I do not.

PS Who wouldn't want to work out with Shaun T (look at him)!

3 comments:

Carol Godinez said...

You gotta take before and after pics so we can see it working!

Just Joan said...

Haha. MAYBE, I will take them and then THINK about posting them when I am done.

Carol Godinez said...

Good thinking... ; )