Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Our First & Second Years Together

Well I finially finished both of the scrapbooks. I have been working on them a long time if you count from the date I finished from the date I started but really I was able to crank these out in like two weeks of hard work. These two books are of the many things John and I did the first two years we were together ('06 & '07). Hope everyone enjoys!

Here is the link: http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=c9f575d3-d5d6-4de9-81fb-ec509cb5c25f&productId=5&projectSponsor=162184













Here is the link: http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=dccea9a9-3048-6168-a877-4171737693d4&productId=5&projectSponsor=162184











2 comments:

The Umphress Clan said...

Cute books, so can you just go to that website and computerize your scrapbook and then they print it and send it to you? That's crazy sarah has a kiddo too...when she get married?

Just Joan said...

she got married a while ago...cant remember when exactly. Yeah its CRAZY you both have kids. Yea just go to the website and make a book and then you can have it printed and sent to you...easy!