Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Loathe Sprint


Today I looked at my Sprint bill online. It was a little higher than I had imagined (considereing I am on the Everything Plan for $99.99). After going over it with the lady I see that it was a bill for Jun-Jul and Jul-Aug...but why do I feel like I've been screwed??...Everytime! She did get some of my ringer charges taken care off...I was charged for 5 ringers when I bought 3 and got 2 with promotion codes. Then I was charged for them again since my BRAND NEW phone froze on me and I got a new one and then redownloaded all the songs. She told me that even though on my music manager it says I "own the rights" to that ringer that if I download them again it still costs me $2.50 a ringer. That's when I threw a hissy fit and told her that I was not going to pay and it was ridiculous that I should be expected to after THIER crappy phone died on me...she said she fixed the problem but we shall see. So yet again I feel that Sprint has screwed me but what can I do?? I need a cell phone...so it looks like I am stuck! Like Bobby says...cell phone companies screw their loyal customers of many years. Why is that??

1 comment:

Laydee said...

customer service is practically dead- i just got the memo myself.