Thursday, June 26, 2008

Brazil Scrapbook!

I have been scrapbooking like a maniac the last week or so. I have completed two and have about two pages on the third. Here is the one of my trip to Brazil I took this January with my professor and twenty some odd students. Enjoy! and I will put my other two up soon...promise.

If your just as annoyed as I am about the previewer only being half on there go to this link...it should show you the entire thing!

http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=b736c339-3048-6168-a64f-62b97269e028&productId=1&projectSponsor=162184











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it :)

Just Joan said...

thanks! I am publishing it so we can have it on our coffee table or at least in the house(a book for the empty bookshelf??)

Channon said...

I love your books!!! I feel better now so I will call you today about your order.