Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday...

Well the 24th is Thomas Wyatt's birthday and I thought it would be nice to say a little something. Sabra had posted a while ago about him and it took me a few times to actually read it all the way through. I cry everytime...which is weird while I am sitting at my desk at work and people can see me...but oh well! I do not know what to say so I will just start...


I remember a lot, yet I don't know much about you. Six weeks is not a lot of time. I just look forward to the day when we can be together again as a family and I can get to know you. It's so hard for me...I love and miss you...Happy Birthday.


Here are the only two pictures I have of him...I wish there were more. You never know how much time you have with the ones you love so enjoy every minute of it.