Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Super Mario World


Monday John and I drove up to Phoenix because we were flying out Tuesday morning...so we got to see Katie and meet Scott. PS...We LOVED Scott...good job Katie! We ate a great mexican dinner...but what was best of all was Katie found me Super Mario World for my Super Nintendo...which I revived from my Mom's house (we all know how hard that is)!!! John and I hooked it up last night at his parents house...I LOVE IT!!! It brings back memories of Clay playing it and Becky and me begging for a turn...boys are mean! Well John was excited too...but then he realized it wasn't the Mario Brothers he played on regular Nintendo when he was a kid...so he kept dying and didn't know what to do. Hopefully by the end of our two week vacation he'll get the hang of it.

Oh and I got Zelda because I loved it on Nintendo 64...not so much on the Super...I do not know what to do...I'll have to look into it online or have someone show me. I am still waiting for Tetris...so sad.

No comments: