Friday, November 4, 2011

The Dreaded P90X

A little over two weeks ago Shawn and I started doing P90X religiously. We are currently on the third week and going strong, well for the most part. I am having issues with my left shine, knee, hip, leg, etc. It is amazing how old I feel!

Since Shawn is in Maryland, I have a personal trainer here in Pittsburgh that keeps me motivated and pushes me. He is always next to me while I do my reps and even helps when it comes to yoga (great at downward dog). Walter is my little trainer through this process. He is there giving me constant kisses whether I want them or not. He also tries to keep the sweat off me. He is too kind.

I am trying to get past phase 1 of P90X and thus far we are half way there. Gotta keep up the work through the holiday season.

No comments: