Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloweener 2011

Halloween is probably my least favorite holiday of the year. I have participated the last few years since I have the boys but do not be confused I am never thrilled to dress up. This year we were invited to Heyward and Lex's Heaven and Hell party and I was having issues deciding what I was going to do for a costume.

I decided on Sailors when I found the cutest dog costumes. Shawn was also in the Navy way back when so I knew I could get him back into his uniform. I settled on the classic sailor girl dress (not my favorite). We looked cute and had a blast, an overall success.







Shawn was Papa Smurf and M was Smurfette back in Maryland. Since Halloween he has been slowly shaving his full beard down. His facial hair for our costume was hilarious. Everyone at the party thought it was fake...I loved it!

No comments: