Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Preparation Day 2

The day before Thanksgiving I had to get the house ready for Shawn's arrival. I also ran to Target and bought tons of Christmas decorations so that we could get the tree up and decorated on Friday. I tried to do anything and everything to stay out of the kitchen after last night.

HOWEVER, I did try to make Shawn's mother's famous cornbread stuffing (at 10:30 pm). I think it turned out alright. He swears it was great (I am no southern cook). We shall see after I get to taste hers if he was lying or not.





I also thought it was funny what I needed to get through these Thanksgiving recipes...

Cooking Light: Recipes
iPad: Look up measurement equivalents and listen to music
Phone: Call mom to ask her any remaining questions the iPad and magazine couldn't answer

No comments: