Monday, September 13, 2010

Second Child Syndrome

Well I never thought that I would be the type of mother that shafts the second child...but I just might be. In my defense I try not to but sometimes it just happens.

Today is my littlest hims birthday. Walter Von Festivus aka Walter Woo turned one years old! He is just a distinguished little man. He is graying, has a crazy beard and uni-brow, and has started losing hair! I love him for his old man features. He is too cute.

Well for Chuy's birthday we had a huge fiesta with family and friends. But now that I live in Maryland and work I have less time and close friends willing to celebrate a dog's birthday. So we had a little family party instead.

Walter and Chuy enjoyed some delicious frosting and sprinkle dipped dog treats. Chuy and I also gave Walter our gifts to him. He was so excited to get a quacking duck, a rope dog, and of course his favorite a meaty bone. I had to get Chuy a meaty bone as well...didn't want him to feel left out.

Here are some pictures of our little family party.







1 comment:

Jen said...

LOL...I know how you feel...I would have totally come to a dog's birthday party! We don't even celebrate Tink's b-day cause we don't know when it is...