Tuesday, September 14, 2010

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

Okay I have fallen in love AGAIN (don't worry Jace)...

I found this beauty on Etsy today and must have it!




However I feel like $400 for a bouquet is a little much. So I have decided that I am going to try and make this! YIKES...a whole new level for my new found hobby of crafting. I have started looking into finding the vintage jewelry which is made by Sarah Conventry and the collection is 'Fashion Petals'. I have already found one large green and two small black, apparently the blue will be the hardest.

SOOOO...if you are bored one day and want to google around to find them I would greatly appreciate it!! Please Please let me know so I can nab them before someone else does.

OR am I just crazy and I should buy it?!?!

5 comments:

Katie Kat said...

Love it! You know that's my color. :)

megan said...

wow. that is incredible...the color is to die for! tackle the project!! ask your soon-to-be-sister in law rachel to keep an eye out :)

Just Joan said...

I am excited to get started! I have purchased all the jewelry except the blue flowers...hard to find. I am going to have to come up with an alternate plan for those...painting white ones with enamel paint?!?!

Jen said...

I love it! I actually started to decorate our bedroom like that... I think you should make it, and then make me one too :)

You'll appreciate it more, if you make it...

Laydee said...

dont buy it! we could totally make one!!