Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Little Bro



I have a one little brother and he will always be little to me, although he is 6'5 and 20 now. I never think about him being an adult, a man, and a college student headed far a way from home..BUT HE IS!

I received a call today from my sister saying that he would be on the local news, in the local paper, and is already on the college's website to announce his signing. He will be playing his last two year at Stephen F Austin State University which is located in Nacogdoches, TX (wherever that is). I am so proud of him and all he has accomplished! He has always had the goal of playing for a Division I school and never gave up. CONGRATS little bro!!

Here is the link to school's website with his article http://sfajacks.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/052010aaa.html

Here are some of my favorite pictures of Zac!







4 comments:

Sarah said...

this...is....weird. when I look at the pictures i still think they're two different people!

Sabra said...

I am proud, as well. That's a good boy we raised. The pictures made me smile, laugh, and tear up.

He will never know how much I love him.

Katie Kat said...

I'm with you Sabe. I got a little teary eyed scrolling through the pictures, then a big smile. What a sweet boy.

Wendy said...

It's great for Zachary to have obtained this goal-and it is wonderful that you shared this Joan, thank you! I know that you and your sisters have contributed much to his success! Congratulations to you all!