Thursday, May 20, 2010

Graduation 2010

This past Saturday I graduated from my master's program at Carnegie Mellon. I am so grateful that I was able to have my family out in the audience; my mother, grandparents, and Jace were in attendance. The ceremony was nice and short, something I am sure they all appreciated.

After graduation we headed to The Grand Concourse and had a fantastic meal down in Station Square. The restaurant is located in the old train station and has a beautiful main dining area. Of course there was a wedding so we had to sit in another dining area, but we were able to have a river view so it was great.

After dinner I convinced the group to drive to the top of Mount Washington to see the city and ride the Duquesne Incline. It was a beautiful day and I think they all enjoyed the view and the ride (except the grandmas).

It was a long day but I had fun and am thankful to have my family to share it with. Here are some pictures...





1 comment:

Jen said...

Congratulations on graduating! By the way Jase looks very handsome...I can't wait to meet him!