Monday, May 10, 2010

Just Like Her

Yesterday I was driving to Baltimore and was unable to blog; but I wanted to write a little something for Mother's Day.

The last 6 years I have been on the opposite side of the country from my mother. So Mother's Day is usually a card and a phone call. This year wasn't any different; however, this year I get to see my mother a few days after Mother's Day. She will be flying in for my graduation. I can't wait to see her!


As I become an adult I have realized how much I am like my mother. OH NO! When this started happening a while ago I was worried...I can't be like her she is crazy (is what I thought). But as I continue to learn and grow I realize that I have a lot of great qualities that come from my mother. So I suppose I can't be too upset that I am just like her. She also gives her unconditional love and support; for these things I am truly grateful. Thank you mom!

I love you and look forward to seeing you on Thursday!


July 1986


Graduation 2008


Summer 2009

2 comments:

Sarah said...

little tear...soo schweet

Wendy said...

Aw...your mother is a good woman, Joanie! I love the pictures!