Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Resolutions


Resolutions aren't really my thing and when I do occasionally make one I almost never stick to it. However this year I want it to be much different. I want to make a few reasonable resolutions and actually keep them. To begin...

1. Working out...put it into my daily schedule and actually RUN a few times a week
2. Journal...I blog constantly but you can only get so personal, I want to write down my thoughts and feeling...things that I wouldn't let anyone read but want to remember always
3. NO Soda...not for caffeine reasons but for what it is doing to my teeth (sugar is bad)...Brett convinced me that NO MORE SODAS was a good thing for my dental health

Well, as for now that is it...I hope that these few things can be accomplished. We shall see...

3 comments:

Sabra said...

I'm going to be checking in on the journal! I'd like to see you stick to that one.

Carol Godinez said...

I'm with you on #2. Blogging is nice, but the good stuff is what you can write down when you're sure no one will see or judge it. Good luck!

Laydee said...

hey...after you blog, just type your journal on your comp!