Thursday, January 29, 2009

Winded and Out of Shape

Tonight IM basketball started at school; so all the guys (and me) got together and made up a team. It was fun to play even though it has been almost a year since I have actually "played". We didn't win...but what do you expect from a bunch of computer nerds...but we weren't too far behind either. I am sure we will do much better the next few games.

My one resolution this year was to work out more and I have been...four times a week. But man, I am obviously not pushing myself like I use to. Tonight I was winded and now I have a crappy cough...damn asthma. Nonetheless I had a great time...beats being at home!

Oh and I totally broke a resolution today...I had a soda. I was dying of thirst and I didn't bring a water bottle with me, so I went down to the vending machines and the only one with water wasn't accepting bills and I didn't have $1.25 in quarters. So I ran upstairs found the only other machine that has water and I put my money in and pressed the button...sold out...so I just got a Root Beer and called it a night. Oh well for slipping once...its just soda right?

...And do people last long with their resolutions???

2 comments:

Sabra said...

I don't even know you anymore! You didn't tell me about the soda today!

Laydee said...

lol