Friday, January 9, 2009

Tampa and Crystal River






This last week John and I went to Tampa and Crystal River to swim with the manatees. It was fantastic...a great experience. They were such sweet "little" animals. The babies would chase you if you stopped tickling them. After the manatees we went to the wildlife park and the zoo. Here are some pictures from our trip. When we weren't looking at animals we were relaxing watching television, movies, reading, and playing Wii.



The day I flew back into Phoenix I got to meet my niece Amanda for the first time...she is SO beautiful...and quiet, she slept the whole time.

2 comments:

Laydee said...

have i told you lately that i hate you? you go everywhere! lucky.

oh and you didn't call me when you got in town- big trouble.

but i love you

Wendy said...

Uh yeah, come to Phoenix and don't visit? What the heck? I see how it is....
Miss you! Hope you are having a great year so far! XOXO