Wednesday, June 18, 2008

US Army's 233rd Birthday Ball





This last week I took a red eye to Washington DC and met up with John. When I got in on Thursday I ate breakfast and went to bed while John worked. The next day while John was at work I went to Arlington Cemetery and saw JFK's grave and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. I made it just in time for the changing of that guards. I also went to the Pentagon and was able to get in with my government ID. After that I took the metro to see Janna. She picked me up and we drove to Baltimore to go to the National Aquarium. I loved it...we saw sharks, dolphins, a sea turtle (my fav). We also went to a 4D showing of Planet Earth...LOVED IT! Saturday John and I did some shopping at Georgetown. Then we got ready and went to the Army Ball. I had alot of fun. The food was great, the vice-president spoke, and I got to wear a great dress! We flew home on Sunday and got in super late....I was a beast the next morning trying to get up for work.

2 comments:

Sabra said...

Pictures???????

Just Joan said...

i was at work ill do it now!