Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hectic

Wednesday I left work and was going to quickly grab my things and then leave with my mom and sister to go to phoenix. I had to catch a late flight but my mom wanted to get up and back quickly. We planned to leave at 4:30ish. Well I left work at three and was telling John his tux came with a regular tie and not a bowtie. He said that was wrong so now I had to make a trip to Johnny's Apparel before I left town. Thank goodness that I took the entire tux because EVERYTHING was wrong. The pants were too long, jacket too small, wrong vest, wrong tie, and I thought the shirt was ok but when I got to DC John informed me the colar was wrong. Well if that was not enough my dress was suppose to be done on Tuesday...the lady making my dress said she needed more time and would have it done and delivered by 3pm on Wednesday. We went to her house at 5:30ish to see if she was done. We did not leave with a completed dress until 6:30! I was glad to get it and in the car. I made it in plenty of time for my flight (which was delayed an hour) but Sabra and my mom were driving home pretty late. It was just one of those days were everything goes wrong. I was actually glad to get to the airport and wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have saints for a mother and sister!

Laydee said...

are we back with John then??
i know nothing :(