Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy 27th!

Monday was Steve's birthday and we celebrated from morning till night! I had him come over bright and early for his favorite breakfast (biscuits and gravy). Then while he was at work the boys left him a balloon on his car. I am sure he did not tell the guys at work two little dogs left it for him.

After work he came over where he found a oreo cheesecake I had baked. My first cheesecake and it turned out pretty good! There was also the first clue to his scavenger hunt waiting for him. He had to get through the many clues I left to find all his gifts around the apartment. Afterward I made his favorite Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo also from scratch! It was so yummy...but it will make you sick knowing what is in it (very unhealthy).

ALSO, I got The Red Plate for us to use for special occasions. He made fun of me but when along with it. He swears we will bring it to restaurants when we go out for special occasions...we will see!



No comments: