Friday, April 15, 2011

Cirque du Soleil Totem





This week Steve and I were fortunate to get a great deal on tickets to Totem through a friend at church. We sat in the 3rd row for under $150 (both tickets)!! I brought my camera to take pictures but as soon as I turned it on it immediately shut down...dead battery! I need to learn my lesson and make sure it is always charged and ready (my mom would be ashamed at my lack of photography preparedness). I did however take a few quick shots with my little phone.

The show was absolutely AMAZING! I loved every minute of it. I read some reviews that said it wasn't the best Cirque du Soleil and that the story didn't flow well and I suppose I can see that HOWEVER the talent of the performers and the stunts and tricks they can do makes it a moot point. I was in awe over their physical strength and near perfect physiques.

Here is a link to their website where you can see a small video of the performance (no camera were allowed in the tent).

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/totem/default.aspx

1 comment:

Sabra said...

I've never said this out loud or written it, but I am going to take a huge risk here:

I find these types of shows creepy. Is it just me?