Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

This Easter was very fun and food filled. The boys woke up to a family Easter basket. The Easter Bunny brought them each a stuffed toy and brought me chocolate (to share with Steve of course). They loved their toys so much! The fluff and squeakers were ripped out of them in less than 24 hours. RECORD BREAKING.

After church I started cooking up a storm for dinner. This year was the first year I did an entire Easter dinner by myself. I had fun though! While I was cooking Steve went to Baltimore to get his Grandma and three youngest brothers to bring them over for dinner. We had a great time and ate way too much. After 2.5 hours of cooking and 2.5 hours of eating I crashed and went to bed for the night. Steve even did all of the dishes for me! He is a FABULOUS guy.






1 comment:

Katie Kat said...

Very cute! We've had a pretty good Easter vacation in Tahoe. The babies are quite a lot of work, but the best birth control out there! Miss you and love you!